- School Return 2020-2021
- House Teams
- House Tutor Groups
- Additional Support Needs
- PKC Child Protection
- Health and Wellbeing
- Eastern Perthshire Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2019-2024
- Pupil Council
- School Leavers
- Respect & Anti Bullying
- Rights Respecting School Award
- Respect Me
- Personal and Social Education
BLAIRGOWRIE HIGH SCHOOL PUPIL COUNCIL CONSTITUTION
Aims and Objectives
- To give pupils a say in their education.
- To enable better communication between staff and pupils.
- To ensure the views of pupils are represented to the school’s Senior Management Team.
- To ensure pupils are aware of changes that will affect them.
Meetings and Membership
- The Pupil Council shall meet once a month on the last Friday of the month
- Meetings will be held in A11
- A Member of staff should be present when possible at meetings although it should be pupil led.
- Ideally there should be around 12-18 members, varying in age, school house, gender.
- If too many pupils wish to join, the Pupil Council could be separated into two groups (junior and senior).
- Pupils should be assigned roles (chairperson, secretary etc.). Members should vote on this.