- About BHS
- External Reports
- Extra Curricular Clubs
- Extra Curricular Sports Clubs
- Information Pack for Pupils
- Parents Evening Booking System
- Behaviour for Learning
- Homework Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Pupil Council
- Rights Respecting School Award
- School Closures
- School Handboook
- School Improvement plan
- Standards and Quality Report
- Strategic Plan
- Vision and Values
- Perth and Kinross Welfare Rights Team
- Latest News
- Diary Dates
BLAIRGOWRIE HIGH SCHOOL PUPIL COUNCIL CONSTITUTION
Aims and Objectives
- To give pupils a say in their education.
- To enable better communication between staff and pupils.
- To ensure the views of pupils are represented to the school’s Senior Management Team.
- To ensure pupils are aware of changes that will affect them.
Meetings and Membership
- The Pupil Council shall meet once a month on the last Friday of the month
- Meetings will be held in A11
- A Member of staff should be present when possible at meetings although it should be pupil led.
- Ideally there should be around 12-18 members, varying in age, school house, gender.
- If too many pupils wish to join, the Pupil Council could be separated into two groups (junior and senior).
- Pupils should be assigned roles (chairperson, secretary etc.). Members should vote on this.